BIINGO!! That's his 'before' but I love Biingo at all sizes. Why the two 'i's, Biingo? WHY TWO? Anyway if he can lose 40 lbs+ of his 13-year-old puberty-middle-America-video-gamin' self, I can too. If you go on the nbc website you can see his after shots I'm sure. (biingo!)
Anyway for me, your local carnivorous biggest loser, today was day four of the longest week of the year which means I'm half way through the fourth week of low carbinating. This week I added something new to the mix-actual exercise. I let myself off the hook on the formal cardio thing because some of the studies in Good Calories, Bad Calories talk about how for the corpulent, exercise just makes you get the hungries and you eat up more calories. Um, sure, maybe. But then I was reading about how high intensity exercise goes along really well with low carb diets and then I also just 'felt like' working out. It could be because my sweet sweet husband is now a professional cyclist or something, or it could be because eating this way actually gives me more energy. Either way, I did Zumba on Saturday and again today Tuesday. I also did some uncharacteristic spring cleaning on Sunday that involved hopping on and off a chair and scrubbing the inside of tall cabinets. Who AM I? (biingo?)
I'm moving more this week and I feel good about that but I also have a nagging feeling that I AM eating more so I'm worried about my Saturday morning weigh-in before we leave for Vegas. I'm blogging tonight because I want to make a public push for a very low carb and very successful Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I hope you all get through the hump and the rest of the work week! (biingo.)


I just loved bingo!! What a amazing kid!! I also couldn't believe how great danni looked!! Crazy transformation ! You can do it! Have a great trip :).
ReplyDelete