Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, March 23, 2013

week 4 send off- 1 pound lost


Really quick post as we're getting ready to leave for my husband's 40th b'day trip. Just a pound. Not what I 'wanted' but I'll take it and go. I did have some wine yesterday, plus I'm nervous/excited about the trip and feel like I have to take a giant dump. Hot, I know.

Maybe weeks 5 and 6 will let go of more poundage, but in the meantime I'll take a few NSVs with me to Vegas...

1) Almost everything in my closet fits! 3x women's no longer too small. Amazing.

2) Down a full jeans size in 4 weeks (24 to 22)

3) Hi. I've lost 14 lbs and I'm not hungry. Hi.


Okay, have a lovely weekend everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome NSV's and hey a pound is a pound!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there - I'm fairly new to your blog, but congrats on your success so far. And every little bit counts, right? Have a great trip to Vegas!

    ReplyDelete