Sunday I posted after not posting since May 5. I put those 'dark' weeks behind me, and I so I'm here to report I'm moving in the right direction. Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who stopped by or commented; it really does mean a lot.
So...what did I do differently?
I added a contract to my fridge near a calendar I use to manually log workouts. I promised myself that I would eat healthy food and move my body more and I signed my name. Specifically, I'm challenging myself to 4-6 workouts per week of at least 30 minutes per session. On the calendar I mark 'HF' after a full day of staying with my eating plan, and when I work out I log the minutes.
Sunday I went to the gym for 45 minutes, and tonight I did 35 minutes of cardio with the Kinect.
Monday I returned to no sugar/no grains and today is day two of clean eating/ or 'HF'.
I will sleep well tonight, and I'll get up and start over again tomorrow.

A contract would totally work for me. I love your plan. Keep your commitment. You're worth it!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on getting back on track! I like the idea of keeping yourself accountable with a contract. If you falter one day, don't give up on the week or the contract. Just pick up and move on. I heard a great quote: Your past doesn't haunt you; you haunt your past. Don't focus on what you ate during your dark weeks. Your past actions do not exist any more...they only exist when you think about them.
ReplyDeleteHere's to many HF's!
Welcome back and congrats on getting back on track!! This whole weight loss thing is such a journey eh? Lol.
ReplyDeleteHow did the rest of your week go? Here we are, a Monday again. Today, I am choosing not to get on the scale :)
ReplyDeleteGood for you, it sounds like you have a great plan in place. Just remember, you can do this!
ReplyDelete