I like eating low carb. I appreciate the effects and sure that's why I'm doing it, but I also 'like it like it'- the taste of butter, the smell of bacon, a mayonnaisey pile of tuna, a good strong blue cheese. When I go off the plan and eat things with wheat/dough/sugar I feel a) ravenous even though I'm taking in more calories and b) GROSS.
This past week has been challenging. On the morning of my anniversary March 5 and an hour before we left for our trip to Solvang, I weighed in at 324; lowest weight in a few years. That was great. I stayed about 70% keto on the trip but this past work week I got into the junk and didn't right things until today. I have no idea what I gained in the past 5-6 days but I'm not interested in finding out. I plan to weigh again April 1st and every moment counts.
Here's what I'd like the next 9 weeks to include:
1) Full, detailed MyFitnessPal tracking daily.
2) a minimum of 4 real workouts per week.
3) a ramp up to IF using bulletproof coffee in the AM
4) hit 40 comfortably under 300 lbs (May 28)
I can do those things, and I'm on my way.

No comments:
Post a Comment