Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Prepackaged Assistance, plus a $25 Bet






So the food is from Fit Foods- you walk in, pick out 'fresh made' prepackaged meals, bring them home, and voila portion control. I'm entering the food Weight Watcher Points style, but I'm in need of a crutch right now. And a kick in the ass.

Meanwhile, I also joined a Diet Bet group- have any of you heard of this? You put up money (the one I joined is $25 per person) and everyone who loses at least 4% of their starting weight in 28 days gets an equal share of the pot. Right now the one I joined, which was started by Shawn from 344pounds.com , is up to like $2500 and counting so it could be a nice prize. The site is www.dietbet.com if you want to check it out.


The four week period starts this coming Friday Jan 25th and ends Feb 21. I like it because 4% is not an insane amount, but it will require me to lose a nice handful of lbs per week. Tomorrow I will weigh in again for the purposes of the Diet Bet challenge but I'm not sure if I will officially update my weight tracker on this blog. I've been a bad poster because I keep saying I need to 'relose' the weight, go to a meeting, and then starting moving the number down again. But I can't live like that; I need to just get going. Here...I...Go!

1 comment:

  1. I love diet bet! It's so fun!! I have done a few...but I always lose lol. Good luck!!!

    that place sounds awesome btw. Wish I could just walk in somewhere and buy healthy packaged food!!!!!

    good luck with your diet bet! :)

    ReplyDelete