Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, January 31, 2013

please enjoy this stock photo of a calendar


Since my post Saturday, I've had sweet little almost-full-week of tracking my WW points. I worked out Sunday and Tuesday and I plan to workout tonight. Tomorrow I will weigh myself to see how I'm doing after a full week of immersing myself in the seedy underbelly of dietbet.com. I actually joined a second dietbet pool (the one Tony from theantijared.com started) so I will do another 'official' starting weigh in over the weekend. The first one ends Fri Feb 22 and the next one will end Sunday March 3.  Meanwhile, I'm looking for a third one that will start at the end of Feb and culminate the day before our Vegas (!!!!) trip which is March 23. Have I mentioned that I have an addictive/compulsive side? I tend to replace overeating with something else and right now I'm all about dietbet and obsessively looking at calendars.

I have nothing awesome to say actually except that I'm back at it. Hope everyone is doing super fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment