Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, March 3, 2014

Weigh-in #6

I have to refer to two posts back (the fun one with Don Draper) to keep myself level-headed this morning. I stayed the same this morning; lost zero lbs. I kind of smelled this one coming; in fact I thought maybe I'd have the dreaded first gain of the year. I stepped on and off three times hoping to even see the number drop a tenth of a pound; but no. Exactly the same. So okay.

The picture above is a tad grim, but the message is pretty fucking spot on for someone who needs to lose 150 lbs. Just keep walking this path; keep going. Over the weekend I had two good gym workouts and I managed to spend time at a friend's house for Oscar Night and stick with all keto foods (cheddar, nuts, chicken breast) and stay away from pretzels and other random appetizers that don't fit with my plan. I did polish off almost a whole bottle of red wine and felt a little dry-mouth and bloat-y this morning so the 'same' on the scale may be related, but I can't really over-analyze; I just have to shove on.

For March and April, my plan is to keep alcohol consumption to 1-2 days MAX per ten day period. That will allow me to still work in the occasional indulgent night out (or in) but stay on a more level routine on other days. Just checked MyFitnessPal and wow yeah this past week I drank 'something' on Tue, Wed, Thurs, Sat, and Sunday. Yikes. I now measure and track, but that's still 300-600 extra calories every time and I bet I would have been down one pound or more if I hadn't.

So, yes. Same Same. Here we go.

1 comment:

  1. Same same is still a WIN! Even though you had alcohol, at least you didn't drink AND eat carbs and sugar. When I would drink, all of my food plan would go out the window, and I'd eat everything in sight. I'm really struggling this week. Binges yesterday and today. It's all in my head, and my head is pissing me off. I'm hoping to shake it off and shove on as well.

    ReplyDelete