June 21st I confessed and weighed in. After June 21st, I had some days of dedicated logging and there were even two weeks where I temporarily became a morning person and hit the local gym PRIOR to 7am. Those things happened. Mostly, though, I was eating sugar and processed food and moving only when I had to get out of my car and into the office. Now it's three full months later.
Pants are still tight; I've become a floating head in the mirror. I don't want to look at myself right now- black shirt, old jeans, necklace- done. The feeling was super acute last night when I shared a meal at a friend's house in a dining area that happened to have mirrored walls. Avoiding my side view in my right peripheral became a focus that took me away from enjoying the food and conversation. Seeing how large I am in a chair, compared to other people, is very tough.
This morning begins the remainder of 2014 which I will tackle day by day.
There is a 102 day calendar on my fridge and I LOVE that it's blank. This is the 'well the Holidays are coming up anyway..' time of year that is ripe for the fuckits. No interest in the fuckits.
I'm back on My Fitness Pal. Calorie and workout logging and I will weigh in every 20 days because I need some time to reset. I'm hoping I can back down to the June 21st weight after 2-3 weeks. I've yet to weigh in again. Deciding between getting on tomorrow AM or just waiting for 20 days in.
Off to stalk blogs and find inspiration. Happy Fall.


I was wondering where you went? I love reading your blog! I know it is tough but you can do it! What's your MFP account? I am on there too :).
ReplyDeleteYou're still way ahead of where you started. We all have setbacks...Never give up. You can do this. Glad you're back!
ReplyDelete