Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

One Foot in Front of the Other! (or...Hump Night Scrawlin')



Delivering on my own promises- it's a good feeling.

Last few days have gone thusly: low carb shake or BPC for breakfast, and then breadless cold cuts or bunless burgers for lunch, salad or protein pile for dinner. I won't lie; I've been having a few nighttime drinks but I'm religiously tracking on MFP. Tomorrow I'm getting some keto stix at CVS but I'm pretty sure I'm back in or very close to ketosis. Yesterday I got a sandwich from the work cafeteria and threw away the bread- bread in the form of a delicious freshly toasted baguette btw. Bye, Felicia Baguette- not interested. Today was 30 carbs 6 fiber grams. Calories have been just 'okay', not on track to lose a lb per day- more like 3 lbs per week. I do plan to step my shit up with some intermittent fasting in a few weeks, though.

4 full days until I weigh in again. If you're not a detective who noticed the sidebar weigh-in dealio, I did go up another two lbs since my birthday. I don't exactly consider that a triumph but it's still nice to be 'down' 12 from the beginning of the year and 18 from my highest. I want to see that progress bar grow. Right now trying really hard to take this a day at a time, but I can't help but target a holiday season in the 200s. It's been a long time since I've been there and I cannot WAIT.

If you have a lot to lose and you're considering low carb/high fat, this woman's story on the Diet Doctor website is really great. She's calm, she's healthy, and she's maintaining her weight loss by eating 85% fat every day.  Crazy amazin'.

Enjoy the rest of your week!


1 comment:

  1. I throw away sandwich bread all the time... It especially hurts when it's a buttery croissant. However, once I've tossed it and it's out of sight, I'm all good. So glad you're back to it. I swear, when I have a binge, I wake up the next day with a guilt hangover. Now that I've found something that actually works, I piss myself off when I don't do it. I'm going to watch that video now... Even though I'm already a believer, sometimes it's nice to see a reminder. ONWARD!!

    ReplyDelete