Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, August 10, 2015

Soooooo.........




Did the thing for a whole week. Weighed on in. Lost two lbs.

Logged daily- averaged about 2200 calories and about 30 carbs.  Got on the elliptical once.  Drank, well, daily. By cutting alcohol I'd be down to like 1700 per day which is really where I want to be.

I'm really glad I'm stitching together some progress again. This post should be funnier, more insightful, more passionate...please forgive me. Threw my back out late Saturday and I've been in serious pain ever since. Today I went in to work and the sitting killed me.  The drive home was especially bad and no amount of advil will help.  Anyway,  while walking around wincing and moving all gingerly is no fun,  I know it will pass. I also know I'm going to lose a few more pounds this week.

Happy Monday, friends.

quick reminders to self:

Low carb works.

I don't have to have wine every day.

October is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment