Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Oh Hey There, Lowest Weight since April 2014...

Packing a suitcase for Christmas in Massachusetts was made immensely better due
to the fact that I'm legitimately on a great streak and almost everything in my closet FITS. Specifically, between Dec 1 and Dec 15 I lost another 8 lbs...8 lbs in 15 days! I now have pretty decent evidence to support that I lost more than two lbs between the time I restarted on Nov 7 and Dec 1- the net loss of two was based on August weight but I have a feeling I lost 10-12 lbs last month. Or, the weigh in on the 15th was the 'whoosh' of fat loss I had coming to me.

Either way, it's happening and I credit both the semi-regular workouts and 40 days of myfitnesspal logging as the biggest contributors. I still have a few high calorie days, but most are around the 2000 mark and some are nicely under that when you factor in the exercise burn.

Not feeling super inspired to write a bunch tonight, but I'll end with a pic of our cat from last Christmas:

Pigeon's Santa Suit is a Little Snug
PS- 8 lbs in 15 days!!

1 comment:

  1. That cat cracks me up. My dog will not tolerate clothes. Now that I think about it, my dog has put on weight just like I have. I should look into low carb dog food.

    Congrats on the amazing loss! Feels so good. The batteries in my scale have died, and I've been "forgetting" to replace them. When I get back on, maybe it won't be as bad as I think.

    ReplyDelete