Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, October 20, 2012





I have no kids to blame for the homely picture you see above- it was me, via the microsoft 'paint' program which was invented in 1907. The colors are weird, the lines shaky, but it is a celebration of the scale. 4.6 is indeed how many pounds I lost this week, and if you count the stars carefully you will find they add up to 14 which is total lbs. (technically 14.4 but we're rounding up or down for that cute ticker thing up above) GONE. What a giant dork!!

So yes my mood has lightened, I've regained faith in weight watchers and my body's ability to let go of some chunk. 

This week I'm weighing in on Friday since I'll be away over the weekend, so I plan to be relatively hardcore in anticipation of the early weigh-in... and also so I go into the weekend motivated to stay vigilant.

Here's to an excellent weekend of exercising, pinning, tracking, humping, what have you- anything except for mindlessly overeating and forgetting that we are the bosses of our chunky selves.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! I found you on runsforcookies. I hope you dont mind me following/adding you :)

    ReplyDelete