Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, October 26, 2012

POSITIVE: 15 down in 4 weeks

NEGATIVE: lost .6 this week after following the Points Plus TM extra special formulaic plan for chubby people and exercising more days than not.

POSITIVE: Even though it was a small loss, I made time to get to Weight Watchers a day early (and a pound short- see what I did there?!) and weigh in before leaving for the weekend.

NEGATIVE: point SIX? POINT six? POINT SIX?? .6 ? Fuck that motherfucking fraction piece of shitball nonsense!!

POSITIVE: I feel and look better than I did four weeks ago, and it will even out again next week.

POSITIVE: I did not gain weight.

POSITIVE: More people are reading this blog and the group mentality inspires me because I am an exhibitionist at heart (and I appreciate all of you!).

NEGATIVE (but not really. but kind of.): I may have to work a little harder to keep up a good clip.

POSITIVE: 15 lbs is halfway to 30, a quarter of the way to 60, and ten percent of 150 lbs!

Have a fab weekend!


1 comment:

  1. 15lbs is great! You go girl. Looks like we starting our journey at the same time.. :) Happy 4 weeks.

    ReplyDelete