-Yeah, I had a few good weeks on Weight Watchers in October, but then, you know, THE HOLIDAYS.
-Well, I've lost about 15 pounds over the last four months. Slow and steady, y'all.
-Maybe I should try one of those food delivery services.
-Maybe I should try Atkins again.
-So I lost almost 30 lbs, but then over December I gained back probably ten.
-The end of the year is so STRESSFUL; it's impossible to stay on any kind of fitness plan.
-I had a weight-loss blog for a few weeks, but I deleted it because I wasn't posting.
-I tried the ActiveLink but I kept forgetting to put it on in the morning and eventually stopped wearing it.
I've been down those roads, and I know how easy it is to get myself right back there- and I also know my wonderful supportive friends would make it even easier by nodding knowingly at any of the above excuses.
I thank you for the lack of judgement and unconditional love, but I want to state today that I'm done letting time slide away. I'm tracking my food intake (yes even on Christmas and the days I have six glasses of red), I'm clipping a magical light-up device to my 44Ds each day, I'm publicly posting news from the scale every week, and this is just how it's going to be from now on.

No comments:
Post a Comment