If you don't have time to read the post, here's a basic synopsis: excuses, boring story, platitudes, pinterest motivational JPEG, frownie face, whine, buck up, false enthusiam, dry heave! Or just look at this guy:
So yeah. Halloween happened and the last five work days following a fun weekend trip up to Big Bear were a mixed bag of sporadic workouts, listless tracking, and some pretty serious 'fun size' m&m crunching. On the bright side, I'm still digging on the ActiveLink and I log my food intake e'ry day. This week, though, I'm in the red for the first time since I've been on WW- you get 49 'weekly' points and I've chomped 75 extra;. looking at the -26 fills me with such deep shame!!
Moving on to back-patting...while in Big Bear I actually stayed away from gratuitous 'vacaaaation!' food like fudge, kettle corn, ice cream, and random snacks. There were a few delicious birthday cupcakes, guacamole, some lager, etc. but I tracked it all. I also went on a pretty serious walk on Saturday involving hills that I don't think I would have attempted 15 lbs ago. I'm pretty sure I would have 'made it' but I just wouldn't have had the desire to get off my ass. Anyway, I am not expecting tomorrow's weigh in to be a cause for celebration but I'm crossing my toes since last week I was holding on to a little uterine lining if you catch my meaning- and the last two nights I Zumba'd with the Kinect.
So....maybe? Smiley/shruggy/TaylorSwiftian surprise face!
I'll report back tomorrow after my weigh-in and get back to business. My readers deserve better than this!


No comments:
Post a Comment