Fuck. Yeah. That's my entire message; for reals. I've been on WW seven weeks and I did not have the *best* week- I went over my points a few times actually, and even though I earned 24 Activity Points, I was bracing myself for my first gain.
Instead, I peed six times before my weigh in and got the happy news that I am 3.2 lbs down.
So what did I decide to do after losing 3.2? Well, friends, I went to Disneyland! We have a good friend who gave us passes at the beginning of 2012 and we finally went today, and it was great. It's all holiday decorated and people are in good moods and rides are fun and it's just lovely. I could talk all kinds of smack about dieting and sticking to it and all that, but not tonight.
Here are a few pics from today:




Good job!!! Sooo jealous about Disneyland. We live in the middle of the US, a day away from either park! Boo lol
ReplyDelete