Tuesday 11/20- Work day, no formal exercise except for cleaning the apt- earned 2 Activity Points
Wed 11/21- First day of va-CAAAA-tion! Family time. 35 min of walk/jog intervals around Adam's old neighborhood- 7 APs
Thu 11/22- Thanksgiving, y'all. 90 minute cardio workout at the local 24 hr fitness before helping with dinner creation- 9 APs
Fri 11/23- The day after. Met up with friends and took a long walk around a lake- 2 APs
Sat 11/24- More relaxing and another walk/jog outside- 4 APs
Sun 11/25- last day of va-CAAAA-tion. Zumba for 30 min and set up the tree!- 3 APs
Mon 11/26- first day back at work. sniffling and crampy. ate 6 extra points and earned ZERO APs
This would be the MOST active Thankgiving break I've ever had; thank you very much. I got in the promised 4 workouts and I am pretty thrilled with how that made me feel. The best way to describe it is that I felt like I was part of the secret club of people who just quietly make working out a priority. I don't know if that rings true with anyone, but I feel like it might. I just needed to get out and move.
I will quit with the back-patting, though. My food intake was the opposite of exemplary for the most part and it was occasionally gluttonous. I tracked it all as promised;I just have no idea where I am- last week I ended up at negative 100 points so basically I ate two extra DAYS worth of calories during those seven days. So...
Yeah, I came here to write about it and I'll stay online to read your blogs to get motivated. I'm also writing tonight because I'm three days into my current 7 day week and I feel a cold coming on and I don't want the next four days to meld together into the half-assery that comes at this time of year. I'm starting to worry that my extra exercise last week was not enough to stave off my first gain.
I will be at my meeting Saturday morning and the only person who can control what happens on the scale is me.

Saturday is my weigh-in day too.(Self made)
ReplyDeleteYou are right about, the very last sentence.
New to your blog and following you!
I'm on month five of my own personal tough-as-shit journey. Down fifty pounds. Slow going.
ReplyDeleteRock on, badass. Rock on.
Nitty Gritty Momma