Seven weeks in and I've had seven weight loss weeks in a row. I know this works; I know I will be back at Weight Watchers on Saturday Dec 1st expecting a nice chunky loss since there will be a two week break between scale visits. I'm doing a good job, and I don't plan on quitting or slacking just because KOST 103.5 is churning out Christmas songs, I'm constantly craving holiday grog or chocolate pecan pie, and the weather in SoCal is chilly enough to warrant using the 'cuddle blanket' on the couch- right? Right.
77, 64, and 64 are the number of points consumed the first three days of this week- Sat, Sun, Mon. Three days before Thanksgiving I've officially decimated all of my weekly points. I do have 6 Activity Points in the bank but that kind of start to the week does not bode well for the goal I've set for myself. I plan to lose 6.8 or more in these next two weeks so that I can hit 30 lbs gone the next time I go to WW. Long car rides, days with the in-laws, and of course Thankgiving dinner are all coming up and I cannot just let things unravel. I will not blow off the rest of the week off and then get all 'hardcore' next Monday- I know that is not a good plan. Today was just a pointlessly snacky day and there was no reason to eat so much- at least on Sat and Sun I drank some red wine.
Anyway I'm blogging and reading other blogs tonight to remind myself that it CAN be done, even over the holidays, and to write out my intentions so that I keep this front and center. I'll be gone from Wed-Sat but there are things I can control. My goals for the next 5 days:
1) Get in four good workouts
2) Track and enjoy every drink and morsel I consume
3) Congratulate myself every day on 23 lbs lost in 7 weeks and visualize 30 lbs gone on Dec 1st
Happy Thankgiving, Turkeys.

Losing 23 pounds in 7 weeks is amazing!! You totally got this... You Can do it! :)
ReplyDelete