Saturday, November 10, 2012
Week 6 Results: My head is 20 lbs lighter!
Okay, so it's not ALL from my noggin, but I did take a face shot in the bathroom to commemorate my 20 lbs total loss this morning. I'm so pleased with myself I just tucked my thumbs under my imaginary suspenders! I lost exactly 3.0 this week to make 20. So the top pic is from October 5th and the bottom is today, November 10th. Do you see a difference? I definitely do but it's on the subtle side- I am waiting for 30 lbs lost to do a side by side body shot pic because I don't feel like enough has really changed overall.
Meanwhile, today: I got up and weighed in, then rushed off to my first in-person Zumba class. Man alive. It was not easy, but I wasn't a flail scene, either. I actually wished there were more people in the class; there were only about 8 ladies and the teacher was fine but not amazing. I will probably go again but I was slightly underwhelmed.
The other braggy thing I wanted to share is that when I rejoined WW on September 28th I joined a 'community challenge' on the website called 'Lose 16 by Thanksgiving or Die Trying, Chubbinators' (or something) and I am a WINNER winner WINNER over there, too. Some guy was at 18 lbs last week and I was at 17 but now I'm at 20 and until he weighs in again I am number ONE. Suck it, dude!
I would also like to say a huge old THANK YOU to anyone who has been reading this blog- I am very much inspired by reading other blogs, too, so if I don't follow you and your eyeballs are seeing these words, please comment with a link and I'll come visit you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You look great I CAN see a difference
ReplyDeleteNew follower to your blog!! Congrats on your loss so far!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Cindy and Amanda! Amanda- do you have a blog as well? I looked at your profile but didn't see one- if you have one please let me know!
ReplyDelete