Sunday, January 4, 2015
Smell ya later, 80 ounces of unflattering water!
This whole 'full disclosure' thing is good stuff. My official weigh-in day is Friday and I won't update my sidebar until the 9th, but I got on the new fancy scale this morning. After two days of eating keto and two nights peeing all night, I've already lost 5 lbs of water bloat and Christmas candy guilt. Woot indeed.
I've read enough about the science of keto and the initial water drop to know that there will be an equilibrium and that numbers may go up and then come back down etc but I also know that it's fucking awesome to see a loss. I vow to stay away from the scale until Friday, but this makes me want to keep it up.
If anyone is interested in my food/macros/calories, you can find me on myfitnesspal at saradalhed and I would love to have more friends there. Over the past two days I ended up right around 2000 calories per day and my carbs were at 5%, fat 70-75% and protein 20-25%. A generic keto day for me is: heavy cream and coconut oil in my coffee, eggs/bacon or an egg-based casserole for breakfast, coldcut rolls and spring mix salad lunch, bell peppers and blue cheese dip snack, then fish/steak/chicken plus generously buttered/cheesed veggies for dinner. I'm shooting for 1900 cal now and I'm eating when hungry, but I will likely drop it to 1600-1800 once I adapt and feel comfortable moving over to BPC in the morning, fasting, and a nice dinner at night.
Tomorrow I'm back to my regular work schedule and real life. Have a great week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment