Two full weeks down and I weighed in this morning to find my substantial frame down 4 MORE POUNDS since last Friday. -7 week one + -4 week two = Great Success! I included the giant pyramid pic atop this post just to outline how I'm eating and also to remind everyone to head over to the reddit boards. Also, I've legitimately eaten everything in that pyramid at least twice over the last two weeks (with the exception of the seeds next to the almonds which I think are pepitas and strawberries- but I've had raspberries twice so same thing). Last night I made spinach lasagna which is just so delicious and despite the brick-sized piece I had at 8pm along with 3 glasses of red wine, I still lost 4 lbs today. Can you tell I'm ready to put on the Keto uniform and start passing out pamphlets at the airport?
So yeah. I do have to get out the door and to work, but I wanted to share and say hello. This weekend Adam and I will be doing out first little road trip since we started 'hardcore' low carb so there will be a few temptations and inconveniences that come up, but the head start of two great weeks is going to go a long way and I don't see any reason to veer off track. Have a great weekend everybody.


Oh yes, I can keto... I love this pyramid, and I probably eat 90% of what's on it. I am still battling keto consistency... I have 4 good days in a row, and then BAM! I inhale candied pecans, or cookies, or dark chocolate, or tortilla chips... I'm not giving up. I just bought a food processor (never had one). I want to try the cauliflower cheesy breadsticks. A little garlic salt on them and they might be FABULOUS with your spinach lasagna. I might try some italian sausage in that lasagna, too. It's OK that I'm obsessing about food right now because it's low-carb food, right??
ReplyDelete