Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Week the First Results

Week one down and I am down 7 lbs. I found out on Friday morning but I rushed to work and then stayed away from the computer all weekend. In fact, I'm typing this from my phone. I feel like a weirdo, but I really wanted to get something down before the insanity of the work week takes hold. Losing seven damn pounds is a big deal; I feel more resolved than ever and I want to keep this going so that every Friday morning post weigh-in I'm dying to blog from the roof tops.

Recap of my first week back on keto: I log everything on My Fitness Pal, I aim for 1900 cal 5% carbs 25% protein 70% fat, and for now that's it. Exercise soon. Intermittent Fasting a little later.

My new longterm goal is to log on mfp 500 days in a row. That will take me to just a couple weeks before my 40th. Of course I imagine where I might be weight wise, but the goal is just to do it. Today is day 10 so I'm already 2% there.

Have a smashing week, friends. January is almost half over and we have awesomeness to get done this year.

4 comments:

  1. 7lbs is a big deal! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I am trying to be religious on MFP... I feel so lousy when I have to document a bad day, though... I am still on-again off-again and can't find my groove.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I am trying to be religious on MFP... I feel so lousy when I have to document a bad day, though... I am still on-again off-again and can't find my groove.

    ReplyDelete