Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Week 3 Weigh-In: Lost another...

One. Yep, one pound. After a week of much wine and negative physical activity, I will take that lb and be happy about it. This weekend we went out of town yet again, but I didn't feel the need to go off the rails. Tonight after the three hour drive home, I was craving comfort food and I decided to make screwedonstraight's Pizzadillas which were so so so so perfect. I made them as instructed with the addition of sliced black olives. Pan frying in coconut oil gave the outside of the low-carb tortillas this golden crunchiness that is just so delicious and feels like a cheat. Seriously, if you feel like you 'need' pizza but you don't want to get into baking the crust, make yourself one of these. Or two, if you can handle the extra fiber.

Three weeks back into low carb/high fat and I'm down 12 lbs. My husband is down about 15, and my brother has also been low-carbing and he's down almost 20. I chalk up some of his success to the fact that he's a first-timer to low carb, but it's really because he's been exercising and keeping his calories down. I've been low carb and I'm usually creating a calorie deficit but I let myself snack and I've been avoiding exercise.

What do I need to do in the next four days to keep my streak going and see a loss on Friday morning?

1) Eat real food and track everything
2) Keep my daily intake closer to 1800 instead of 2200
3) Work. Out. Seriously; it's time!



That's it. Have a savory and active week, friends.





No comments:

Post a Comment